Tokyo Street Hockey Association
"Learn From It"
The TSHA has 212 members as of November, 2014!
Thank you for visiting the Tokyo Street Hockey Association web site! Here you'll find out everything you need to know about our group, and how you can get in on the action! Click the appropriate tab at the top to find out what you need to know. Be sure to check out scenes from our games and the people who play in our pictures section !
We play on the first, second, and third Friday of every month, so go to our join section to sign up for the newsletter and get the most recent updates, or just check out the calendar . Also check out the info section to find out everything you need to know about what we do and how we do it, like where to buy sticks and where we play . And if after you search our site exhaustively and still have questions about what to do, then write in and ask !
Latest TSHA Street Hockey Report
The TSHA Street Hockey Report goes out by email every Monday (or thereabouts) to keep members informed about upcoming games and their location, how the last night of hockey went, and also any news or other information relevant to TSHA members. So, you can read the report here, but it is much better if you sign up for the weekly mail on our Join page .
If you want to read previous reports, you can check out the TSHA Street Hockey Report Archive .
Street Hockey Report for Sunday 16th November 2014
1. GAME ON for Friday, Nov. 21, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40 and split taxis. You can walk from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500-3000yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.
- - - - - - - - - -
2. Want to watch the Canadiens vs Rangers on Monday, November 24, 2-5pm?
I would like to organize an outing to a bar/pub on Monday, November 24 from 2pm to watch the Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers. If you are interested in taking part, please let me know at or before hockey on Friday. If I get at least 5 people to join, I will definitely move on this. FYI, the live game starts at 9am, but we will wait until 2pm to get started.
- - - - - - - - - -